[Scriptoris] Knowne World Heraldic and Scribal 2007 in LA this June

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 16:12:50 PDT 2007

Scribes,
I spoke to a few folks the last few weeks at events about the upcoming Knowne World Heraldic and
Scribal Symposium in LA this June, who expressed interest in attending.
If you are planning to attend, I'm looking for roomies to share room expenses... so give me a
shout and lets coordinate.
At this time, I'm not aware of any Ansteorran Heralds that are able to attend, that I know of,
except perhaps Daniel d'Lincoln, as he regularly attends.

Hillary, Signet