[Scriptoris] Rosenfeld Scribal Guild Meeting

Carletta da Nicolosi carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 13:11:12 PDT 2007

Greetings!

  Tuesday evening, May 29th at 7:00pm, there will be a Scribal Guild Meeting in Rosenfeld at the home of Lady Carletta da Nicolosi.  Everyone is welcome!  Come paint Award Charters and help benefit your Kingdom!  Supplies will be available if you do not have your own, so there is no reason if you have been wanting to experiment and try your hand at Illumination.

  If you would like to join us and need directions, please email me privately and I will get driving instructions to you.

  Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

  Safe journeys,
  Carletta