[Scriptoris] Rosenfeld Scribal Guild

Carletta da Nicolosi carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 08:20:44 PDT 2007

Greetings Unto Rosenfeld!

  Last night was the Rosenfeld Scribal Guild Meeting and we had seven (7) members of the Populace in attendance:
  Aradonn
  Eithene
  Ricciardo
  Wolfger
  Allesandra
  Roesia
  Carletta

  There were four (4) scrolls completed, two (2) others almost finished, and 1 with only a little more work left.  All the work done was beautiful and I believe a couple of members surprised themselves at their aptitude for Illumination.

  Thanks to everyone who made the effort and came to work on much needed Award Charters.  Painting Charters can be a very personal rewarding activity and the work you do is important and helps your Kingdom, not to mention we had fun!

  Again, thanks to everyone who participated.  Your efforts are appreciated!

  In Service,
  Carletta

                                                      Lady Carletta da Nicolosi
  Rosenfeld Chronicler & Scribal Guild Principal