[Scriptoris] [Scribes] Medieval/Renaissace Illumination Class in danger of cancellation

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 13:16:02 PDT 2007

Greetings Scribes,
If you plan to attend KWHSS in Caid this summer, and want to attend the Sylvana Barrett workshop,
but that requires you to cover two days of hotel (Wed/Thurs), before the rest of your group
arrives for the official KWHSS for rooms (Frid/Sat)... and that extra cost for a hotel room all by
yourself is daunting...then never fear!

There is now an online yahoo group to arrange roommate connections, to help offset costs of the
workshop; and perhaps share information about the workshop before the event.
Check out: SylvanaWkshop at yahoogroups.com

Regards, Hillary / Ansteorra
(PS - I don't yet have a room so am willing to share one to cut expenses, else I'm booking
Friday.)