[Scriptoris] letterwriting

nweders at mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Mon May 21 13:38:37 PDT 2007

Hiya!

Okay, I think we have enough people who are interested in joining in with
the letter writing to get goign on this.

If anyone is interested please send me you SCA name, mundane name, address
and e-mail address.  i will generate a list and send it out to everyone and
explain how to get going.  I think it will be fun in a low key way, you get
practise and get to know each other better.

Don't send the info over th elist.  I'd like to keep people somewhat safe.

Looking forward to dropping you all a line.

Clare