[Scriptoris] Rosenfeld Scribal Guild - November Meeting

Carletta da Nicolosi carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 07:59:27 PST 2007

Greetings!

  Come one!  Come all!  To the November Scribal Guild Meeting to be held in the fair Shire of Rosenfeld, Tuesday, November 20th (which is the Tuesday before Thanksgiving) at the home of Lady Carletta da Nicolosi.  The class will be on "Diapering" and materials will be furnished at no charge.  Class will start @ 7:00pm and we will work until 10:00pm.  Anyone needing directions should contact me off-list.

  In Service,
  Carletta

                                                      Lady Carletta da Nicolosi
  Rosenfeld Scribal Guild Principal