[Scriptoris] Shakey Knees Scrolls serching for owners

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Tue Nov 20 13:37:55 PST 2007

I can certainly take care of the Queen's Shaky Knees for you.
I'll take it by hand.
Also, Alden Drake's.

Tessa
(And please remember according to protocol: these are from Their
Excellencies' hands,
not "from" their scribe;
so if you mail them out, use Their Excellencies' return address, please.
Thanks.)