[Scriptoris] Shakey Knees Scrolls searching for owners

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 15:14:17 PST 2007

Hum, you know Tessa, I don't think I would have considered putting their Excellencies address on scrolls I mail out either.   I know I haven't done so as Sable Scroll in the past, ie, using their Majesties address, if I'm doing the business of the Crown and sending out scrolls.  Something to think about.

  Sounds like a good topic all of us can learn from; perhaps you can do a 'Protocol' class sometime in the future.  Our modern culture has seemed to have lost the knowledge of some of those courtesy guidelines common in good letter writing, in contrast to our instant e-mail culture.

  Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium is coming up in June 2008, and I know one branch in the Coastal area has a bid put together for it... so it will be close for you!  (hint)
  (grin).
  cheers, Hillary

tessa <tessa at gt.rr.com> wrote:
  ITessa
(And please remember according to protocol: these are from Their
Excellencies' hands,
not "from" their scribe;
so if you mail them out, use Their Excellencies' return address, please.
Thanks.)