[Scriptoris] Shakey Knees Scrolls searching for owners

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Wed Nov 21 05:21:20 PST 2007

...Bowing, Scraping, Bowing, Scraping...
Sara, Hillary,
Thank you for teaching my ancient and narrow mind the current
ways of appropriate scroll-dom and deliveries thereof,
if not from the hand of the Court at event, if then to be mailed.
I yield to your greater knowledge, and do hereby offer
apologies to Kaithlen Hamilton for my skewed request about return address.
You are truly correct about not burdening the signatory with return mail...
as well as invitation "returns."

While here, may I please add that it is so marvelous to see "pretty papers"
go out for many venues, winners, participants, etc.  Events are greatly
enhanced, but moreover,
individual's hearts are warmed by receiving these works of art.
Scribes rock!
Tessa (who sometimes cannot even spell her name)