[Scriptoris] Address Etiquette

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Fri Nov 23 16:20:39 PST 2007

Delightful approach.  Simply delightful!
Thanks for looking into that return address form, Hillary.

(Please know, I am in no way claiming to *be*
an artistic scribe... but rather to remain interested...
and am very proud of the lovely scroll work that we happen to
see coming through the courts. Keep up the good work, everybody!)
Tessa