[Scriptoris] Fwd: need device drawn

Carletta da Nicolosi carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 09:47:09 PDT 2007

thought I would post the email below to the list in case someone can help my Shire member with her device.

  Thanks,
  Carletta

  From: "lambdakennels1 at juno.com" <lambdakennels1 at juno.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:30:09 GMT
Subject: need device drawn

  Tostig and Carletta,
  Would you post this to the herald list and scribe list, if appropriate.  Thank you.
  I have recently had my device approved and am in need of someone to draw it so that I can put it on my business cards, stationery, and use it for banners.  The device is as follows:  Azure, a fess engrailed between a poodle statant and two needles in saltire argent.
  I have a photograph of my poodle in the correct clip that I would like used as the model for the poodle on my device.
  Idealy, I would like to barter some of my wooden things in return for the device drawing.  I would be willing to pay money if none of my wooden things suit.
  Thank you for your help.  If you are interested, please email me at the address below.

Stephanie Lilburn
lambdakennels1 at juno.com

Stephanie Smith, Ph.D
Hunt County, Texas
Owned by a Poodle and an Australian Cattle Dog
K5AMK