[Scriptoris] Shadowlands - Signet will have charters

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 18:12:03 PDT 2007

Greetings all,
  Star Signet is heading to Shadowlands this weekend, and I'm planning to pack my large box of charters ready for painters to take home -

  So if you are looking for a stack of scrolls to paint and haven't been able to hook up with your Regional Scribe - then look for me at Shadowlands.

  Hey, if you want to drag along your portfolio of work, I'd love to see it - Ansteorra has a lot of champion scroll in want to scribes to create them in the future and if I'm familiar with your work it makes it easier for me to grant you a commission.

  See you there - where only the Shadow Knows...te he~!