[Scriptoris] Coastal Scribal Reports

Martha Elliff polera001 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 06:45:29 PDT 2007

Sir Henri and I created a set of original scrolls for our championships at
Battle of the Pines in Graywood held this month.

We had an email conversation not long ago about starting a guild in the
Shire of Graywood but we haven't been able to get any charters to paint.
When do you think we could arrange this?  I have a crew of eager people
wanting to paint <G>

Rosalinda