[Scriptoris] Scribal Classes needed

hsetrinity at aol.com hsetrinity at aol.com
Tue Apr 1 08:36:50 PDT 2008

Greetings, Scribes!

Both the Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium and King's College
will be upon us sooner than you think! I look forward to a strong
scribal track at each of these events, and know that many of you do, as
well.  We need classes on layout, painting techniques, calligraphy,
scribal tools (cutting quills, making brushes, etc...), or anything
else scribal-related that you can think of. We also need a track of
classes related to Ansteorran award regalia. (Weaving cords, casting,
enamelling, etc... whatever you can think of!)
Please plan to attend these events - both to learn and to teach and
support the Ansteorran College of Scribes and Illuminors.

Remember - one of the best ways to advance your own skill is to teach
it!

Suzanne
Star Signet