[Scriptoris] 2 awesome ebay auctions for gouache

zubeydah at Northkeep.org zubeydah at Northkeep.org
Fri Aug 15 15:00:03 PDT 2008

There are two very nice auctions going right now on eBay for Gouache... They
might make a really good investment for a local guild or solo painter. I'm not
associated with the seller in any way, but thought I'd pass along the info:

Item number: 260274450202 - Description: Winsor & Newton Designers Gouache
Paint LOT of 56 NEW!!

Item number: 150282221558 - Description: NEW WINSOR & NEWTON DESIGNERS GOUACHE
14ML TUBES (42 WINSOR & NEWTON DESIGNERS GOUACHE 14ML TUBES)

Enjoy and happy bidding,

- Zubeydah