[Scriptoris] Changes to Regional Scribal positions

hsetrinity at aol.com hsetrinity at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 16:56:26 PDT 2008

It is with great pleasure that I announce Lady Carletta de Nicolosi's
appointment to the office of Central Signet.
Please join me in welcoming her to the office.  I would also like to
thank  HL Lyonette van Leyden
for her outstanding service to the Kingdom in this office.  The College
of Scribes and Illuminors performs a
much needed service and art to the Kingdom, and we are fortunate to
have such individuals stand up in these leadership roles.
Thank you.

Also, please note that the office of Coastal Signet remains open.
Lady Sabine du Bois has served in this office for over two years and is
currently serving as Sable Scroll to
Their Royal Majesties, and has still graciously offered to continue
serving in this capacity until the office is filled.
If you reside in the Coastal Region and are interested in serving the
College of Scribes and the Kingdom as a
Regional Signet, please contact me with any questions that you may
have.

Suzanne
Star Signet