[Scriptoris] Kingdom Scrolls Needed

Carletta da Nicolosi carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 09:53:20 PDT 2008

Lady Sabine,

Tomorrow night is Rosenfeld's Scribal Night.  I will let everyone know what is needed and see if we can help you out with some painted charters!  Also, we have a workday planned to make some insignia as well in the very near future.  Hopefully our small donation of items will at least help a little!

In Service,
Carletta

Lady Carletta da Nicolosi
Principal - Rosenfeld Scribal Guild