[Scriptoris] Windsor-Newton Gouache discontinued colors

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 15:48:09 PST 2008

Greetings,
I recently tried to order some Windsor-Newton gouache from a website online and was disappointed to find that some of my favorite colors were not listed.  Checking out the Windsor-Newton website itself, I find some of these are about to be discontinued...

http://www.winsornewton.com/products/gouache/designers-gouache/further-information/#DC

A few colors oft recommended for the Ansteorran pallette:
Golden Yellow dropped in lieu of Cadmium Yellow (which is more expensive)
Mistletoe Green dropped in lieu of Permanent Green Middle

May be a few other colors in your favorite list.  Might need to snatch up tubes of these colors when you find them, before they are gone for good.