[Scriptoris] Some Painted Charters in short supply

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 13:16:50 PST 2008

Last time I was in Steppes, Kat and Shokki from Emerald Keep took a bunch of scrolls from my pack from Stargate Scribes, you may want to check with them to see if they have any - till 12th night.
Tho that may have been back at Warlord, which was a good six months ago - and they may also be out of stock by now.
good luck, Hillary