[Scriptoris] Some Painted Charters in short supply

Kaitlan Roisendubh kaitlan_kiera at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 10:23:59 PST 2008

If you could... Lord Shoki graciously offered to pick me up a large stack at 12th night.  If you could would you give him between 25 and 50 if you could.. Thank you it will be a long winter without them.

Lady Kaitlan

As history is being made we must always remember to look at the past for the past one day will return to be our future.  Learn from the past and embrace it for everything old returns to be new again.