[Scriptoris] books on sale

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 09:52:47 PST 2008

Forward from the Trimaris Scribes list (see below),
  and I also found a number of other scribal books at a good price.
  The Drogin book price is worth picking up a few copies, one for you, your students,
  your scribes guild library....
  enjoy, Hillary
  I was browsing thru the sale section of Barnes and Noble online today (
I know, I know, very dangerous) and thought some of you might like to
know that the following are on sale currently:

Marc Drogin Medieval Calligraphy: Its History and Technique $5.99 ea
$5.39 BN Members

George Bain Celtic Art: The Methods of Construction $3.99 ea $3.59 BN

Enjoy,
Finnguala