[Scriptoris] Kingdom A&S

Carletta da Nicolosi carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 08:01:38 PST 2008

Huzah! for Suzanne who had an absolute WONDERFUL display of her Scribal arts and for the perfect score!  Well done and deserved.

  There was such a great sampling of scribal arts this year in KA&S which is great!  It was really good to see everyone who entered the different aspects and pieces of Illumination and Calligraphy.  Ricciardo and I thoroughly enjoyed looking at these displays of "love and labor" and even learned quite a few things along the way. ;D

  Carletta

Kimberly Langhans <sarapenrose at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I'd like to note that Suzanne received a perfect score
on her entry, and was chosen to represent Ansteorra as
one of our artisans at Gulf War.

All of the pieces entered were really lovely, and it
was very exciting to see so many people trying out
challenging styles and experimenting with period
materials and tools.

Regards,
Sara