[Scriptoris] Ansteorran Heraldic & Scribal Symposium 2008

Star - Ansteorra star at ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 4 06:54:50 PST 2008

I am pleased to announce that AHSS 2008 will be held in the Canton of
Westgate on the weekend of June 27-29.  I would like to thank Lady
Alisone MacCay, Westgate Pursuivant, for her bid.  Please remain
posted for event information, including class sign-ups from the event
steward.

I greatly encourage heralds and scribes to attend and teach!  The site
has a good number of class rooms, so let's get the schedule filled.

In service,
Alden, Star