[Scriptoris] Kingdom A&S

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 10:06:25 PST 2008

Wha-Who for Lillias... very well deserved!!
  Lillias has shown a lot of growth in her skill set in the scrolls she has created over the last few years and has also been teaching a number of very nice scribal classes.  Well done Lillias; wish I'd been there to see it given.
  Vivat!!     Hillary

hsetrinity at aol.com wrote:
  Greetings, scribes!
As many of you know, the Kingdom Arts and Sciences competition was held this past weekend in the Barony of Northkeep. There were several scribal and scribal -related entries, so I wanted to give wordfame to the following:

Scribal/ C&I entries:

Lillias MacGuffin, who entered a celtic knotwork Pelican scroll that she designed and illuminated for Mistress Gilyan. Their Royal Majesties also called Lillias into court in the evening and welcomed her into the Order of the Iris of Merit. Vivat to the Honorable Lady Lillias!