[Scriptoris] Star Signet e-mail being sent to incomming and outgoing Signets

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 09:30:11 PST 2008

Greetings,
  I want to advise the College of Scribes, that for the next few weeks, during the transition of the Star Signet office, e-mail sent to Star Signet will be received by both the Outgoing Signet (Hillary) and the Incoming Signet (Suzanne).   This will help bring the incoming Signet up to speed on scribal activities.

  The official transition of office will occur at Round Table, files and paperwork will be transferred at Coronation, Round Table, and if need, Candlemass... till it's all out of my back room.

  If you wish to e-mail me private matters, please use my direct e-mail.
  Cheers, Hillary, outgoing Signet
  hillaryrg at yahoo.com