[Scriptoris] Scriptoris Digest, Vol 21, Issue 6

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:09:48 PST 2008

Hi Sabine!

I will not be able to make it to Round Table due to benchmark tests coming
up and curriculum planning (new teacher), but hopefully I can get started
soon.

Can't wait to meet everyone!
Eleanor

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:45:37 -0800 (PST)
From: Sandra D <lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Scriptoris] Introduction and Hello!
To: "Scribes within Ansteorra - SCA,  Inc."
       <scriptoris at lists.ansteorra.org>

Yay!  A new scribe.  Do you think that you will be able to make it out to
Round Table next weekend?  We will be having some meetings for the scribal
community.  I believe that Hillary sent out a message earlier this week
regarding it.

Sabine Dubois
Coastal Regional Scribe

--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little