[Scriptoris] Scribal Classes at Kingdom A&S

hsetrinity at aol.com hsetrinity at aol.com
Sun Jan 27 09:44:06 PST 2008

Greetings to the Scribes of Ansteorra -

I have been informed by the event stewards of Kingdom A&S that there will not be room available for us to have any classes. We may be able to have a small charter painting table, so I will see what I can do about reviewing some of the techniques that we have discussed (whiteworking, highllghting, etc...) on the charters. Also, I will check and see whether we will have the facilities at the Heraldic and Scribal Symposium later this year to hold paintmaking, vellum prep, tools, and/or some of the messier classes.

Your servant,
Suzanne
Star Signet