[Scriptoris] Elizabethan sheet music

Alexandria Doyle garbaholic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 11:39:47 PDT 2008

I'm casting my net wide here, I'm looking for illustrations of
Elizabethan sheet music.  I'd prefer secular music, but any type will
do.

I'm looking to reproduce the sheet, not sing it, so the fancier the
sheet the better.

I'd really like one of those four parts on one sheet ...

alex

--
"I'm buying this fabric/book now in case I have an emergency...you
know, having to suddenly make presents for everyone, sickness,flood,