[Scriptoris] AHSS Classes available!

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 09:29:01 PDT 2008

AHSS class schedule is not finalized yet, we are attempting to create a preliminary schedule this week, so stand by.  I don't know if the class signup will be done in advance online or at the site.  Site is to open at 8am, with classes between 9am and 5pm.; with an on-site sideboard lunch around noon.

It's still a good three weeks till the event, but the class list is beginning to look grand!   There may still be room for a few more classes if you have one to offer!
Thanks, Hillary