[Scriptoris] Scribal Offices open for applications

hsetrinity at aol.com hsetrinity at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 11:41:00 PDT 2008

Greetings to all -

Before I begin, I would like to thank the outgoing Coastal Signet, Lady
Sabine DuBois and HL Lyonette von Layden, outgoing Central Signet, for
their outstanding service to the Kingdom and to the College of Scribes
and Illuminators. Both of you will be sorely missed in your positions,
and have left some large shoes to fill.

That being said, I would like to announce that the office of Star
Signet is currently accepting bids for the two ofices listed above. If
you are interested in serving as a regional officer in the College of
Scribes of Ansteorra, please forward a copy of your membership card and
completed application to both myself and to the current Signet in the
region in which you reside. Applications for both offices will be
accepted until the end of August.

Coastal Signet: coastal-scribe at herald.ansteorra.org
Central Signet: central_scribe at ansteorra.org
Star Signet: hsetrinity at aol.com or star_signet at herald.ansteorra.org

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Your Servant,

Suzanne
Star Signet