[Scriptoris] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Etched Metal Insignia classes at Heraldic and Scribal

hsetrinity at aol.com hsetrinity at aol.com
Mon Jun 23 10:17:05 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Patty <prand at swbell.net>
To: ansteorra list <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 12:10 pm
Subject: [Ansteorra] Etched Metal Insignia classes at Heraldic and
Scribal

Greetings

   I will be teaching two classes on etched metal insignia this weekend
at
Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium.  The first one in the
morning is a
lecture class on how to etch metal.  It will include a handout with a
list of
supplies needed.  There is no limit on this class.

   In the afternoon I will be offering a hands on workshop.
Participants will be
able to make an etched metal medallion.  Please note that the hands on
class is
limited to 10 students.  There is a fee of $5 and I am asking students
to bring
a sharp exacto knife.  The class can be a little messy so you might
want to
bring an apron too.

   There are several other classes on insignia this coming weekend:
Metal
Piercework Insignia, Award Cord Making and Ansteorran Insignia.  Just
in time
for the insignia competition to be held at Coronation!

  In Service,
  HL Caitriona