[Scriptoris] Heraldic & Scribal Classes at GW

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 11:02:33 PST 2008

Greetings,
In the post by the GW Herald, HL Gerold Von Drachenhohle, he indicates that you can contact him for scribal classes.
Addendum: Please contact the GW Scribes Point Coordinator (me) for scribal classes if you wish to hold them at Scribes Point.

Classes must be setup by Dec. 20th. in order to be listed in the onsite booklet for Gulf Wars.  At this time, there are NO Scribal Classes submitted from any of the host or visiting kingdom scribes.  Please consider offering a scribal class at Gulf Wars 2009.

Please contact me if you are interested in teaching a scribal class/es, and I will send you the class registration form.

Regards, Mst. Hillary Greenslade
GW Scribes Point and Scribal Classes Coordinator