[Scriptoris] Fw: [Scribes] Belle Heures at the Getty/Met Museum

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 15:50:59 PST 2008

Of interest to those who like illumination by the Limbourg Bro, or specifically of the bar and ivy vine illumination styles, and lovely vinettes within the borders... to die for, check out the below information about a new exhibit at the Getty in California.

While you may not be able to attend the exhibit, there are loads of lovely images and links and books to peruse! ---->

Other links to this exhibit at the Getty:
http://www.getty.edu/visit/events/husband_lecture.html
http://www.getty.edu/art/exhibitions/belles_heures/
 - check out the video links on the right side of this link

And the show's book:
http://www.metmuseum.org/store/st_family_viewer.asp/familyID/%7BDCD853DD-F9CB-4EDD-9911-A537AC4BAB24%7D/catID/%7BA3207890-C0ED-11D3-936D-00902786BF44%7D

or use:
http://tinyurl.com/624z67