[Scriptoris] Budget Time!

Star - Ansteorra star at ansteorra.org
Tue Nov 4 13:09:13 PST 2008

Heraldic & Scribal Officers,
The Kingdom Exchequer has asked for our 2009 budgets.  If you are a heraldic
officer, please note your previous budgets and let me know if you think you
need more/less/same (and please send supporting information if you ask for
more).  Scribes, please send budget request information to Star Signet.
Please submit requests by 11/11/08.

*College of Heralds*
    Northern Regional $0.00  Central Regional $0.00  Southern Regional $0.00
 Coastal Regional $0.00  Retiarius $0.00  Zodiacus $50.00  Estencele $0.00
Obelisk $150.00  Asterisk $120.00
    Bordure $40.00
     Armillary $200.00  Arbalest $135.00
    Stellar Scroll $0.00

*College of Scribes*
    Star Signet $800.00
    Northern Regional
 $65.00
 Central Regional
 $65.00

 Southern Regional
 $65.00
 Coastal Regional
 $65.00
 Sable Scroll
 $75.00

If you don't see your office listed above that means you have had $0.00
budgeted to your office in the past.  You may request money to be budgeted,
but please specify what the purpose for the funds will be.

In service,
Alden, Star