[Scriptoris] Scribal Table at Central Regional Acadamy of the Rapier Event

Carletta da Nicolosi carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 10:51:24 PDT 2008

Greetings!

I will be hosting a Scribal Table at the Central Regional Academy of the Rapier Event to be held in Athens, TX on October 25th.  The tables will be set up in a Hall towards the back so we should have plenty of room to paint charters.  I will bring paints and brushes for those who would like to try their hand at painting, but do not have their supplies.  Oh!  and there will be CHOCOLATE!  ;D

Please come join us!

In Service,
Carletta

Lady Carletta da Nicolosi