[Scriptoris] Scribal Meetings in the DFW area

Carletta da Nicolosi carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 07:43:15 PDT 2008

Lete,

Welcome back!  I believe you and I have met...Carletta from Rosenfeld...I am now the Central Regional Scribe.  There was a Scribal Guild in Dallas headed by Francesca Laviana Sansovino that met on the 3rd Tuesday of each month and her email address listed is ylwrose2 at juno.com but that information may not have been updated lately. ;D

If you need Charters to paint, please contact me and I will get some to you!  There will be a Scribal Table this weekend at the Central Regional Academy of the Rapier being held in Athens, TX at the Fish Hatchery.  It would be great to see you there and I will have Charters that I could send home with you.

Again, welcome back!  I look forward to seeing you soon.

Carletta