[Scriptoris] Scribal Thank YOU!

Carletta da Nicolosi carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 09:47:02 PDT 2008

Greetings!

I would like to thank everyone who stopped by the Scribal Table to paint charters on Saturday.  As a result, there were twelve (12) beautifully painted charters completed and turned in for our Kingdom! Vivat!  A special thank you to Sir Ian who has never, ever, painted charters before and sat with us and painted most of the day turning out 4 completed charters, all beautifully done!  Hopefully, we will see more charters painted by this talented illuminator! ;D

Again, thanks to everyone who spent their time and talent on Saturday painting.  Your time spent and support was very much appreciated and hopefully it was fun and productive as well.

I will be at Coronation, so if anyone needs any charters to paint, please find me and I will get some to you.

Until we meet again,
safe journeys.

Carletta

Lady Carletta da Nicolosi