[Scriptoris] byzantium exhibit in London

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 16:27:36 PDT 2008

I believe they have an online shop option off the website:
http://www.royalacademy.org.uk/exhibitions/byzantium/shop/

Usually when using a credit card, they can figure the conversion rate for you correctly.  Click the link in the middle of the page that says 'Online shop'.

Tho in some European museums, I've had to send an international wire transfer to the museums bank, then they notify the museum they recieved the funds, the museum sends out the book... a bit different, but it works.

Cheers, Hillary