[Scriptoris] From the Althing list: Abbey Library manuscript collection online: scribes and binders note

Elaine eshc at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 24 02:10:38 PDT 2008

Fantastic. Can hardly wait to get to the site and REALly go through it.
Many thanks for sharing.

BTW, I have been out of the scene for a few years. Have we met? I am
primarily a scribe, but just before I took the pause, I was doing
entire scrolls and the illumination as well. Mostly Warlord things.
What does the A&S scene look like today, its emphasis and the like,
and who is doing most of the work?

Do you think there might be interest in holding a  meeting of scribes
and illuminators in Dallas, near White Rock Lake? Where do most of
the s & i people  live these days?

HL Lete Bitherspring