[Scriptoris] Attention: Central Region Scribes & Scribal Guilds

Carletta da Nicolosi carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 14:22:56 PDT 2008

Good Afternoon!

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to those of you in the Central Region who do not know me.  My SCA name is Carletta da Nicolosi (modern name Carol Nunn) and I am the newly appointed Central Regional Signet.  My husband and I live in the faire Shire of Rosenfeld and I have been a member of the SCA since 1989.  I figured out my passion for Illumination and Calligraphy some 5 years ago and it has been a love of mine since.

I am VERY excited about the opportunity to serve the Scribal Community and look forward to working with all those hard-working Scribes in Central Region!  Anyone needing Charters to paint, please contact me!  It is my goal to keep everyone in the Central Region with enough blank charters to paint and help keep our Kingdom with the painted Award Charters needed to carry on the "business" of rewarding our fellow members.

My contact information is:
Home Phone: 903-469-3403
email: Carletta_Nicolosi at yahoo.com .

Thank you for your time and attention and I look forward to meeting each of you over the next few months.

In Service,
Carletta

Lady Carletta da Nicolosi
Central Regional Signet
House Mountain Gate - Shire of Rosenfeld