[Scriptoris] FW: Gleann Abhann Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 18:22:11 PDT 2008

Forwarded from the Gleann Ahbann scribes list, for those in Ansteorra close enough to attend, and perhaps offer a class or two. :-)

Greetings Fellow Scribes!

It is time again for Gleann Abhann's Heraldic and Scribal Symposium. The
Barony of Grey Niche is hosting GAHSS at their annual Samhain event, October 24 - 26 @ Boy Scout Camp Courier in Eudora, Mississippi.

The online flyer can be found at:
http://www.greynich e.org/fliers/ samhain08. html

Dame Brenna is coordinating the Heraldic classes, and once again I am
coordinating the Scribal classes.

My apologies to all - due to mundane difficulties I am just now posting this information.

We will be having two concurrent tracts of scribal classes, and this is
where YOU come in!

We need teachers! Please volunteer!

Classes will begin at 9 a.m., breaking for lunch from 12 - 1:30, and
resuming until 4:30. The Scribal classes will be housed in an air
conditioned building with two private bathrooms

If you would like to volunteer to teach, please email me as soon as possible the name of your class, your preferred time, and any restrictions such as class size, or materials fee. Also, please include in the subject line "GAHSS Volunteer" so that as I'm skimming my email between work and classes, it will catch my attention and I won't accidentally miss it.

I would like to post the finalized class schedule no later than October 8th.

Thank you in advance for your volunteering!

Mistress Miriel du Bois   :-)
"C. DuBose" Charlotte.DuBose at gmail.com
mirieldubois at gmail.com
(901) 568-0147