[Scriptoris] Fw: [ANSTHRLD] Invitation to Gleann Abhann Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Carletta da Nicolosi carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 29 08:39:49 PDT 2009

Wanted to forward this just in case some of you would like to particfipate.

In Service,
Carletta

Lady Carletta da Nicolosi
Central Regional Signet
Rosenfeld Scribal Guild Coordinator

From: Bob Wade <logiosophia at yahoo.com>
Subject: [ANSTHRLD] Invitation to Gleann Abhann Heraldic and Scribal Symposium
To: " Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA Inc.Heralds List" <heralds at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Friday, August 28, 2009, 5:27 PM

It's my pleasure to forward this invitation for teachers and students by the Diamond Principal Herald:

...  If any from Ansteorra would like to join us (to teach or to learn), we would love to have you.  The Caney Center is in Minden, LA only about an hour and change from the Texas state line on I-20, and the site is all inclusive (breakfast, lunch, feast, climate controlled cabins with single beds).  The complete website is not up yet, but some information is available at: http://kingdomofgleannabhann.org/index.php?view=details&id=54%3Ahavoc-shire-of-loch-bais&option=com_eventlist&Itemid=3

YiS,

Sarah