[Scriptoris] Upcoming Coronation competitions

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 09:47:03 PST 2009

Personally, I'd like to see it continue.
I think some of the issues with participation will depend on the location of the Coronation event, and if the attendance is less, then there is less related partipation.  In more central locations, I oft have seen a higher participation.

Just my thoughts, Hillary