[Scriptoris] Upcoming Coronation competitions

hsetrinity at aol.com hsetrinity at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 09:14:49 PST 2009

Greetings, Scribes!

Please let me know if there is an interest in continuing the Coronation
original scroll and insignia competition. I have noted a waning
interest and wanted to know if this was something that the scribal
community of Ansteorra wishes to continue, or possibly move to once a
year (i.e. Summer Coronation only).

Please let me know your thoughts on this so that I can coordinate with
the stewards of the upcoming Coronation of TRH Hrafn and Elizabeta. I
will continue to sponsor this competition if it seems as though there
is enough interest and planned participation.

Thanks!

Suzanne
Star Signet