[Scriptoris] Upcoming Coronation competitions

Carletta da Nicolosi carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 11:27:00 PST 2009

Although the participation has waned in the past few competitions, I would love to see our talented artisans take a renewed interest in sharing their past accomplishments and/or newest scrolls with us all.

As a Regional Officer, I will take an active roll in encouraging all in Central Region to participate in the competition.  Perhaps if we try it for the Spring Coronation being held at the Canton site, we will be able to have ample space and noticeable attention.

Carletta
Central Regional Signet
Shire of Rosenfeld