[Scriptoris] Fw: [SCA_S&I] Blick art materials is having a Massive sale

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 17:59:17 PST 2009

forwarding, hillary

--- On Thu, 1/8/09, Jocelyn Hinkle <scribe.ari at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Jocelyn Hinkle <scribe.ari at gmail.com>
Subject: [SCA_S&I] Blick art materials is having a Massive sale
To: SCA_Scribes_and_Illumination at yahoogroups.com, atenscribes at yahoogroups.com, southern_scriptorium at yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 9:42 AM

Greetings all,

I do not know how many of you are on their mailing list, but Dick Blick art materials is having a massive sale right now on tons of stuff we use all the time
www.dickblick. com/emails/ 200901.asp

Up to 82% off. Well worth going and giving it a look.

Baroness Ari Usni, OL

Is there enough of God left,
in the dust between the stars,
to dance up more life than your fragile ego can stand?
__._,_.___

MARKETPLACE

>From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods

Recent Activity