[Scriptoris] Beginner Question

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Sun Jan 11 18:53:26 PST 2009

Lord Dietrich,

I'm excited that you are hooked! Another sucke...ummm, I mean hard
working charter painter in the ranks. =)

All of your questions (and more! more! more!) can be answered at your
local Steppes C&I guild meeting... which this month happens to be at my
home on the 21st of January at 7pm.

Duncan Hepburn
Your friendly neighborhood scribal-man