[Scriptoris] Fw: [SCA_S&I] Scribes Tea at Estrella War

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 11:34:47 PST 2009

--- On Thu, 1/15/09, Susan Holt <susan at rocinante.com> wrote:

From: Susan Holt <susan at rocinante.com>
Subject: [SCA_S&I] Scribes Tea at Estrella War
To: atenscribes at yahoogroups.com, "sundragonscriptorium" <SunDragonScriptorium at yahoogroups.com>, "bofa-scribes" <BofA-Scribes at yahoogroups.com>, "lunar_scribes" <Lunar_Scribes at yahoogroups.com>, SCA_Scribes_and_Illumination at yahoogroups.com, atenarts at yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, January 15, 2009, 11:19 AM

Hi all,

Just a quick heads up that I will be hosting the Scribes Tea at Estrella War this year. It will be Saturday from 2-4PM at the A&S Collegium. Please bring your portfolios (brag books) and cookies or munchies to share. Non-alcoholic beverages will be provided.

This is a great venue for the scribes who can make it out to Estrella to get together and talk about the similarities and differences in scribal techniques from Kingdom to Kingdom. It's also a great place to get to show off what you can do to others who understand the hours that go into each piece. In one way or another, I have been involved with Scribes Tea at Estrella for years (either attending or helping), and it's always a great source of information and camaraderie. I always have a good time and I hope you will too.

So, please come on over and join us! I hope to see you there!

Please feel free to pass this info along to your local scribes e-lists, as I was told this event did not make it into the Gate Book.

Thank you,
THL Hrefna karsefni
Scribes Tea Host
__._,_.___