[Scriptoris] Fw: [SCA_S&I] Vellum Sources - FYI

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 16:14:18 PDT 2009

Some recent chatter on the Yahoo scribes list about sources for vellum/parchment.
Regarding resources, you may want to check out this company:
http://www.pergamena.net

Also, at Pennsic:
* Guild Mirandola imports some very fine quality vellum from Israel, last time I bought from them, at Pennsic only, couldn't find a website where they sell from.
* John the Artificer: http://www.icubed.com/users/jrose/jartindx.html   (has a gypsie wagon in the main merchant square)

Other Merchants:
* John Neal Booksellers: http://www.johnnealbooks.com/
* Paper and Ink Arts: http://www.paperinkarts.com/shop.html