[Scriptoris] 30th Year

Elaine eshc at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 8 10:23:42 PDT 2009

To Hillary and everyone,

I am sorry, but as much as I want to be there, it just isn't possible
for me now. I dropped a retaining wall brick on my left foot and am
not doing much extended walking these days.

There is a bit of lemonade to be made from any situation and I have
learned to use the electric scooterchair in the grocery store. You
should have seen me Autobahn-ing it around the fruit and veggie aisles!

My very best  to all. I am looking forward to seeing any closeups of
work displayed at the 30th. I was at 20th and 25th, and they seem to
get better each year.

Are there any memorial totes being offered? If so, save me one and
tell me where to send the check, OK. I have a "collection" going, ya

Lete, the Lightning Bolt Rider (for a while) Scribe